Goodlife: On-the-go convenience with a difference
GoodLife opened its doors on March 18, 2021 in the heart of the cozy neighborhood of Beverly Hills in Taytay, Rizal. While it stands on an atypical location — a residential area outside the metro and with not many commercial activities around — GoodLife saw opportunities to stand out and make ‘on-the-go convenience’ a reality, more than a tagline.
With its vibrant and welcoming exterior, it is easy to find this newcomer in town. GoodLife is the first store of the petroleum company Metro Oil. It aims to be the new go-to place for Taytay residents, or even its visitors, where you can get what you need, get your errands done, and get to breathe a little.
Don’t be mistaken, because its not just an ordinary store, GoodLife wants to change the game by providing a wide range of products and services tailored to their customers’ needs.
So what can you find in GoodLife?
The basics (and more). If you need to refill your pantry, GoodLife has almost all the essentials you would usually find in your neighborhood mart. You can stock up on personal care products, cleaning tools, and, of course, new normal essentials such as sanitizers, alcohol, face masks, and face shields.
However, what makes GoodLife stand out is its wider array of brands, including international ones — from snacks, canned goods, noodles, beverages, chips, and even cooking ingredients.
On top of these staples, GoodLife shelves have products that you would not typically get from a regular convenience store. These include baking supplies, pasta, a wide selection of condiments and spices, and even cooking tools such as pans and ladles.
For fur parents, it’s a major plus point that GoodLife welcomes fur babies in the store where you can get your pet care essentials — from dog food and treats to shampoo and even their wardrobe.
With this wide variety of products, you can already skip the crowd in the supermarket to stock up on essentials because GoodLife has almost all your basic needs covered.
Besides the essentials, GoodLife has your cravings covered with its Asian selections. Want to get that Korean noodles or ice cream you saw in the recent K-drama you’ve been binging? GoodLife has it! You can try making those dishes you see on the show because GoodLife also has Korean cooking essentials.
The store has a meat product section where you can shop for your breakfast staples like sausage, corned beef, tapa, and chorizo. They even have a hotpot section with all the ingredients you’ll need for your shabu-shabu session at home.
But aside from its wide selection, what sets GoodLife apart from the other brands?
The difference. With the significantly broader choices of goods and essential products, GoodLife welcomes you with an impressive interior design, with vibrant and cheerful colors, that evokes a happy and inviting atmosphere. The store’s warm visual is complemented by good customer service from its people, making your overall experience nothing short of satisfactory. The staff makes sure that you would feel welcome and well-assisted from the moment you enter the door until you finish shopping.
GoodLife has also adapted to the new normal. The store has automatic doors to minimize customers’ contact with surfaces. Of course, following health protocols, GoodLife ensures customers to observe safety protocols by wearing a face mask and face shield and maintaining physical distance while inside the store.
Beyond the look and feels, GoodLife’s offerings are what spells its difference from the others.
- Pharmacy – GoodLife is taking convenience on another level by having its very own pharmacy. At a time when putting a premium on staying healthy could not be more emphasized, GoodLife serves as a one-stop shop, not only for your pantry supplies but also for your vitamins and medications. Be it maintenance medicine, over the counter, or even prescription drugs, GoodLife’s pharmacy has it. Customers can even inquire from GoodLife, via Viber, online or mobile. If available, the store can prepare it beforehand and then advise the customer for pickup. This is just one proof of how GoodLife stands by its mission of providing service tailor-fit for their customers’ GoodLife continues to build its pharmacy’s inventory to make sure that whatever its customers need is available on the shelf.
GoodLife’s pharmacy also has milk formulas both for kids and adults.
- Food menu – GoodLife Eats is another unique offering that proves GoodLife is not your ordinary store. It features a good selection of Chinese food —served fresh from GoodLife’s in-store kitchen and comes at a very affordable price.
GoodLife’s sweet and sour pork is a must-try, with their unique in-house recipe. Its perfect sweet and sour sauce combination coats the perfectly breaded fried pork makes this dish at par with, or even better than, what you can get in a Chinese restaurant.
Their juicy Lechon Macau? You will surely keep coming back! The pork belly is marinated in authentic Cantonese spices and roasted until crispy. With its super-rich flavors, you won’t need any sauce to enjoy this dish.
Another best seller is its Char Siu Pork. The roasted boneless pork will be playing with your taste buds because of its salty-sweet contrast with a hint of spice, making it a perfect viand even with plain rice. They also have Pork Siomai that will surely satisfy your craving, served in four big pieces per order.
GoodLife also has something for chicken lovers in their kitchen. You can try their flavorful soy chicken with a sweet and tangy glaze and for a more flavorful experience, you can partner it with their Yang Chao fried rice mixed with a generous amount of savory ingredients.
If you want to give all these dishes a try, you can try GoodLife’s rice bowls that have a choice of two or three toppings so you can get a taste of all these mouth-watering Chinese favorites all at the same time. It is also available in bigger servings so that you can enjoy it with people closest to you.
- Bills payment – So you got your essentials, medicines, and food — is there anything else you can get from GoodLife? Well, you can get some more items on your to-do list done! GoodLife also offers a bills payment service that allows you to pay for your Smart, PLDT, Meralco, Manila Water, Globe, and GCash bills conveniently.
- Cashless payment – When GoodLife talks about convenience, it covers all bases — including payments. No need to worry about not having cash on hand. GoodLife accepts cashless payments using major credit cards and even your favorite e-wallets such as GCash, Paymaya, and Shopee Pay.
- Delivery options – As GoodLife ensures that your every visit to the store is a pleasant experience, it also offers an option to bring its products to you even if you don’t want to leave the house. GoodLife has an in-house delivery service for nearby subdivisions so you can just call in your order — from grocery to food or medicine — and the GoodLife staff will bring it to your doorstep within the same day. Meanwhile, you can also get your grocery supplies from GoodLife by booking via Grab Mart.
In less than a year since its soft launch, GoodLife has built an impressive inventory truly responsive to what the customers need — and it promises to continue doing so. As a bonus, GoodLife also has unique offerings that meet the customers’ tastes and preferences.
But GoodLife has just started in its mission of making life easier for its customers with its quality products and friendly, time-efficient services. Watch out for more special offers from GoodLife for the on-the-go convenience that you deserve.
Visit GoodLife at Lot 1 Block 2 Beverly Hills, Brgy. Dolores, Taytay Rizal, open daily from 6AM to 10PM.
Never miss promos from GoodLife by following its pages: